Commercial Operations Coordinator
Sr. Manager, Commercial Operations, GPI
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized Commercial Operations Coordinator to join our growing team! This role will be responsible for monitoring customer compliance, facilitating the onboarding of new customers, and supporting campaigns for existing and soon-to-be launched products. This role will play a critical role in Granules Pharmaceuticals continued growth. In 2020, Granules’ portfolio grew by 80% through the launch of 9 products! And for 2021, we plan to further expand our portfolio. To be successful in this role, the candidate should possess strong communication skills (external and internal), combined with an ability to learn, and adapt quickly to a dynamic business environment. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, execute on tactical plans and keep abreast of any changes in the customer base. The ideal candidate must have strong organization skills and a willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain accurate customer data to ensure the successful execution of business campaigns.
- Help monitor and track customer compliance to ensure Granules meets its targets.
- Communicate any trends and issues to Sales team based on customer feedback.
- Develop customer satisfaction metrics.
- Assist the Senior Manager of Commercial Operations on special projects as needed, such as RFP/RFQ, business review meetings.
- Some travel required, as necessary.
- Pharma manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Managing projects experience preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including phone interactions.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to timely and accurately enter and compile data.
- Proficient use in Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced Excel and Power Point presentations.
- Prior SAP experience is a plus.
- Team player is a must!
Required Education & Prior Job Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience in sourcing or managing a product portfolio in a generic drug Distribution or Manufacturing company.